1. Have to stargaze until I fall asleep on a bench in Paris, because I gambled away all my money.
2. Zipline through the Amazon.
3. Walk a runway during Paris Fashion Week.
4. Visit twenty countries.
5. Travel from the UK, to Spain, to Greece, and every country in between on only $100 dollars.
6. Never hesitate.
7. To not forget to stop and appreciate life every once and a while.
8. Eat dark chocolate from Switzerland…while I’m in Switzerland.
9. Learn how to make pizza in Italy—from scratch, sauce and all.
10. Learn Spanish or Italian (or at least enough to hold a conversation).
11. Hit the lottery and spend it all in one week, but none of it on myself.
12. Never lose my ambition.
13. Go hang gliding in the Grand Canyon.
14. Change somebody’s life dramatically and not just financially.
15. Spend a weekend, outside, in the back country of Tuscany.
16. Make lifelong friends and spend as much time with them as possible.
17. Create a piece of art that hangs in a museum, even if only for a day.
18. Write a letter, attach my phone number, seal... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 10). Where I See Myself in Ten Years. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Where-i-See-Myself-In-Ten-1188660.html
"Where I See Myself in Ten Years" StudyMode.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Where-i-See-Myself-In-Ten-1188660.html>.
- MLA 7
"Where I See Myself in Ten Years." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Where-i-See-Myself-In-Ten-1188660.html>.
"Where I See Myself in Ten Years." StudyMode.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Where-i-See-Myself-In-Ten-1188660.html.