2. The librarian read the book to the students.
3. The money was stolen.
4. They are paid on Fridays.
5. The movie is being made in Hollywood.
6. I washed my car three weeks ago.
7. His hair was cut by a professional.
8. I will introduce you to my boss this week.
9. It would have been fixed on the weekend.
10. The national anthem is being sung by Jason this time. answers..
a a p p p a p a p p
1. They make shoes in that factory.
2. People must not leave bicycles in the driveway.
3. They built that skyscraper in 1934.
4. The students will finish the course by July.
5. They are repairing the streets this month.
6. They make these tools of plastic.
7. They have finished the new product design.
8. They were cooking dinner when I arrived.
9. Smithers painted 'Red Sunset' in 1986.
10. Did the plan interest you?
11. They had finished the preparations by the time the guests arrived. 12. You should take care when working on electrical equipment. 13. They are going to perform Beethoven's Fifth Symphony next weekend. 14. Someone will speak Japanese at the meeting.
15. Karen is going to prepare the refreshments.
1. Shoes are made in that factory.
2. Bicycles must not be left in the driveway.
3. That skyscraper was built in 1934.
4. The course will be finished by July.
5. The streets are being repaired this month.
6. These tools are made of plastic.
7. The new product design has been finished.
8. Dinner was being cooked when I arrived.
9. Red Sunset was painted in 1986 by Smithers.
10. Were you interested in the plan?
11. The preparations had been finished by the time the guests arrived. 12. Care should be taken when working on electrical equipments. 13. Beethoven's Fifth Symphony is going to be performed next week. 14. Japanese will be spoken at the meeting.
15. The refreshments are...