1. It destroys your social life and interactions with humans if you do not maintain the balance.
2. It may effect to the destruction of your eye sight due to radiation. 3. It may cause pimples and wrinkles.
4. It may damage your studies and life.
5. Too much time in front of monitor may adverse effect your eye sight and can also make you fat. 6. The way it distracts and can deviate our thoughts and activities towards unproductive activities. 7. It could cause violation of privacy, impact on labor force, health risks, impact on environment, distraction from work, and possible antisocial influences. 8. getting away from their real life and getting into bad lines
1. It helps you automate various tasks that you can not do manually. 2. It helps you organize your data and information in a better way. 3. It has much more computing and calculating power then an ordinary human. 4. It may help your work to be a lot easier.
5. It may be the storage of your important data and files.
6. It may be your handy book.
7. It may help you solve problems faster than an ordinary human being can do. 8. It has speed, storage, reliability, consistency and communications. 9. It helps you to find useful information using the Internet. 10. It helps in businesses, factories, offices, schools and homes.
Computers are complex electronic devices, but their four basic operations (IPOS) are simple. Almost all computer processing involves simple operations such as adding two numbers or comparing two numbers to see which is larger. What makes today's computer so valuable is that they're fast and incredibly reliable. Even the least expensive personal computers can perform several million operations per second, and can do so for years without making an error caused by the computer's physical components. Actually, almost all "computer errors" caused by flaws in computer programs or mistakes in the data people supply to computers....