1)What do you do for work? - It is an introductory question. It may reveal the professional status of a person but little about his personality. So move on to another question.
2) Where are you from? - This reveals background. It throws better light on the person.
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? More insight into personality.
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? A probing question that will open up the communication.
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? You can both instantly compare whether you match in this area.
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? This is important, as it will reveal if both are moving in the same direction - towards or away from marriage.
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? Try to elicit an honest answer.
9) Do you want/do you have any children? An important question if you are looking for a long-term relationship and your partner is not.
10) What do you do for fun? - This will throw light on whether your leisure activities match. Are you a bookworm and she an outdoorsy person?
11) What are you most proud about? This reveals the basic values of the person - whether he/she values money or adventure/ intellectual pursuits.
13) Do you follow politics? Are you a Democrat or a Republican? You can spar on your political affiliations.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? You can decide whether he/she is a romantic person or not.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? What a person is sentimental about reveals a great deal about his personality. Is it his bike or a locket presented by a sister?
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? Does he like to sweat it out in summer activities or curl up like a cat in... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2008, 11). What. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2008, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/What-176866.html
"What" StudyMode.com. 11 2008. 11 2008 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/What-176866.html>.
"What." StudyMode.com. 11, 2008. Accessed 11, 2008. http://www.studymode.com/essays/What-176866.html.