* Puzzle 1 - Get a builder to clean the well. This is the village water supply. Get a villager with building skill, drag them to the well and let them fix it.
* Puzzle 2 - Build a new hut. Population is maxed out at 7 until you build a new hut. A villager trained in building is required to build new huts.
* Puzzle 3 - Clean up the beach debris. You need to clean up the debris so the villagers can fish. Drag a villager to the debris and it will start cleaning.
* Puzzle 4 - Starting a village school. You need a master scientist. Drag them to the long building north of the reasearch table to start a school.
* Puzzle 5 - Remove the blockage of the creek in the northwest corner of the village. Villagers need level 2 in construction to work on this. Drag a villager to the rock pile blocking the water flow from the creek. When the blockage is cleared, water will flow to the lagoon. This puzzle is the key to solving three more puzzles.
* Puzzle 6 - You need to complete puzzle #5 first and have a villager with level 3 harvesting. Take a master farmer to the lagoon and they will start hunting fish. This may take awhile.
* Puzzle 7 - Discover the graveyard (requires Level 2 of Spirituality). When a villagers dies, drag an adult villager to the northeast corner of the island. The villagers will provide a proper burial the pile of bones in village center. After this first burial, villagers will automatically have burial ceremonies for any deceased villager.
* Puzzle 8 - Discover the medicinal properties of 4 plants. One plant is the cactus near the boulder, one plant is near the lagoon, two are on the east side of the island. Drag a villager to each plant until all four are mastered.
* Puzzle 9 - You need to complete puzzle #5 first. Drag a villager to the field on the east side of the island (where the dead flowers are). They will water the field with water from the lagoon. Make sure to use... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 10). Walktrough. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 10, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Walktrough-427218.html
"Walktrough" StudyMode.com. 10 2010. 10 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Walktrough-427218.html>.
"Walktrough." StudyMode.com. 10, 2010. Accessed 10, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Walktrough-427218.html.