Unit five: Principles of supporting business events
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk • Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly • When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference • Then, go to www.vision2learnforschools.com and send your completed Assessment to your teacher via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 3 pages and is made up of 3 Sections.
Name: Aaron Gomez
Section 1 – Understand how to support the organisation of a business event
1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required.
There is a wide variety of possible business events that you may need to support and help organise. These can range from a small in-house meeting for a few staff members through to large festivals or conferences for hundreds, even thousands, of people from inside and outside the organisation. Some of the most common support activities for business events include:
• Organising a venue
• Getting the appropriate equipment
• Arranging for speakers to attend
• Sorting out food and drink
• Preparing documentation
• Publicising the event
• Booking rooms and accommodation
• Getting appropriate licences
• Ensuring there is appropriate insurance cover
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
|Before |During |After | |1. Helping set out rooms |1. Managing registration / issuing badges / |1. Distributing documentation (agendas, | |...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document