• 1 ripe banana
• 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt
• 1 tbs honey
• 1 cup ice, crushed
Combine ingredients and blend until smooth
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe
• ice (about a handful or two)
• 2 large bananas
• 1-1/2 cups non-fat vanilla soy milk
• 1/4 cup low-fat or non-fat vanilla yogurt
• 1 Tbsp. chocolate hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
1. Place ice in the bottom of your blender or Vita Mix container. Use a handful or two, less if you want your smoothie to be more like a juice drink, more if you want it to be like a milkshake.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.
3. Puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
• 1 banana
• 1/2 cup frozen mango pieces
• 1/3 cup plain yogurt
• 1/2 cup orange-mango juice blend
1. Combine the banana, mango, yogurt, and juice in a blender; blend until nearly smooth.
Apple Banana Smoothie
• 1 frozen bananas, peeled and chopped
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 1 Gala apple, peeled, cored and chopped
• 1/4 cup milk
1. In a blender combine frozen banana, orange juice, apple and milk. Blend until smooth. pour into glasses and serve.
Pineapple and Banana Smoothie
• 4 ice cubes
• 1/4 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cubed
• 1 large banana, cut into chunks
• 1 cup pineapple or apple juice
1. Place ice cubes, pineapple, banana, and pineapple juice into the bowl of a blender. Puree on high until smooth.
• 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 8 ice cubes
1. Combine the avocado, milk, yogurt, honey, and ice cubes in a blender; blend...