| |[pic] |
| |[pic] |[pic] |
| |[pic] |
Barclays strategy is to achieve good growth through time by diversifying its business base and increasing its presence in markets and segments that are growing rapidly.
This is driven by the Group’s ambition to become one of a handful of universal banks leading the global financial services industry, helping customers and clients throughout the world achieve their goals.
The strategy is based on the principles of earn, invest and grow.
Supporting this are four strategic priorities:
• Build the best bank in the UK
• Accelerate the growth of global businesses
• Develop retail and commercial banking activities in selected countries outside the UK
• Enhance operational excellence.
Barclays five guiding principles are key to the way the business operates:
• Winning together – achieving collective and individual success
• Best people – developing talented colleagues to reach their full potential, to ensure Barclays retains a... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 04). Virgin Atlantic. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Virgin-Atlantic-670533.html
"Virgin Atlantic" StudyMode.com. 04 2011. 04 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Virgin-Atlantic-670533.html>.
"Virgin Atlantic." StudyMode.com. 04, 2011. Accessed 04, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Virgin-Atlantic-670533.html.