Sta. Mesa, Manila
Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations
College of Business
Artist – GARCIA, Lalaine Myr
Writer – TORRES, Jean Marie
Planner - LATAGAN, Annalyn
About the product…
* Vino Kulafu is the Philippines most popular Chinese wine.
* Named after a legendary Filipino jungle hero Kulafu.
* The brand has become a byword in Visayas and Mindanao, especially for its health benefits.
* Vino Kulafu is is appreciated from its 50 proof, 25% alcohol and 14 authentic traditional botanical herbs combined through a special distillation process to attain a well-blended herbal aroma.
* Manufactured by Ginebra San Miguel, formerly La Tondeña Inc.
* It is considered as the main elixir of peasants in the countrysides of Visayas and Mindano.
The Company: Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
Ginebra San Miguel, Inc. or commonly known as GSMI, grew out of a family-owned Spanish era distillery which, in 1834, introduced what was to become the company's flagship brand and the largest selling, first ever Philippine gin in the world – Ginebra San Miguel.
GSMI has since evolved from being a solely gin-driven business into a progressive and dynamic organization whose strength lies in the proud heritage of its flagship product, its extensive experience in alcohol production and distribution, and the never-say-die spirit of its workforce. The company continues to adopt to the ever-changing preferences of its markets, providing more value-for-money options through its growing line of world-class hard liquor and healthy beverages.
With the support of its parent company – San Miguel Corporation, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc. boldly looks to the future propelled by its vision of becoming a diversified beverage company in the Asian region.
Being a majority-owned subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation (the "SMC"), the Company has adopted a Manual on Corporate... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 11). Vino Kulafu. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Vino-Kulafu-1234244.html
"Vino Kulafu" StudyMode.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Vino-Kulafu-1234244.html>.
- MLA 7
"Vino Kulafu." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Vino-Kulafu-1234244.html>.
"Vino Kulafu." StudyMode.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Vino-Kulafu-1234244.html.