• Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. • Demonstrates products and services to existing or potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory and market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products and services. • Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. • Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential. • Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers. • Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints. • Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups. • Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization. • Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities. • Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services. • Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment. • Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Core Job Responsibilities
1. Strategic Planning
1.1 Diagnose and analyze brand, market and competitors
• Analyze market and therapeutic area
• Gather competitive information
• Understand customers needs and refine segmentation
• Identify key environment trends and value chain. Outline relevant short term & long term pharma, healthcare, scientific environment and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document