The main intake for all Australian Institutions is February. Every university opens admissions for all courses that they offer, for the February intake. There is also a Mid-year intake offered by some Australian Universities during July. It is important to keep in mind that, a university offering an intake in February might not necessarily offer all the courses that they have on list, during the mid year intake. Whether or not a University will offer a July intake can be found out on the university website , university brochures or from our career counselors. Some universities also follow November – summer intake. It is available only for limited number of universities and limited courses.The following checklist will be helpful while applying to a university in the Australia:| • | | Resume / Bio-data ( resume is mandatory for MBA)| • | | Statement of Purpose for masters programmes and especially for MBA programmes| • | | Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (if applying for PG)| • | | Transcripts of marks|
• | | Standard 12 mark sheet|
• | | Standard 10 mark sheet|
• | | 2 Recommendation letters (out of which at least 1 should be academic, with the other being from the work place, if student is working)| • | | Work experience letters (if applicable)|
• | | IELTS / TOEFL scorecard (as proof of English proficiency ) but for visa IELTS is mandatory| • | | Any other relevant certificates|
• | | Portfolio of work must also be included, incase of application for courses in art / design etc.|
• | | If you the student has more than 70% in English in 10th and 12th standard we can request some universities for English test waiver but for visa one needs to sit the test get and obtain an over all band score of at least 5.0 for DIMIA purpose.| • | | For Diploma Programs IELTS overall band score of 5.5 is sufficient| • | | For most of the programmes...