Study Guide for Unit 8 TEST on French Revolution and Napoleonic Era
1. What were the five long term reasons for the French Revolution? Give a brief description of each. ( Financial crisis, Social Hierarchy, etc.) Divide them into political, social and economic. Draw a graphic organizer.
2. What specific events led to the calling of the Estates General that met in May 1789?
3. What role did the Assembly of Notables and Parlement of Paris play in the calling of the Estates General by King Louis XVI?
4. What actions did the National Assembly take in each of the following?Dates??? |August Reforms | | |Declaration of | | |Rights of Man | | |Constitution of 1791 | |
5. What were the four parts to the Civil Constitution of the Clergy of 1790? (4) *
Why was this legislation by the National Assembly the most hated by the people of France?
6. What type of government was established by the Constitution of 1791?
7. What were the goals or aspirations of the peasants on the eve of the French Revolution?
How were their goals met from the period of 1789 to 1791? Be Specific. You must state how each document specifically affected them.
8. What were the goals or aspirations of the urban poor on the eve of the French Revolution? How were their goals met from the period of 1789 to 1791? Be Specific. You must state how each document specifically affected them.
9. What were the goals or aspirations...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document