Organization Background| 3|
HR Practices of Unilever| 4|
Major HR Functions| 5|
* Recruitment and selection| 5|
* Training and development | 5|
* Payroll and settlement | 6|
* General service| 6|
* Human Resource Information System| 8|
Identified Problem| 9|
* Lack of recreation| 9|
* Low number of HR executive| 9|
* Lack of synergy| 9|
* High turnover| 10|
* No payment for the intern| 10|
* High level of absenteeism| 10|
TABLE OF CONTENT
* Lack of Manpower Planning| 11|
* Lack of Succession Planning| 11|
* Integrated HRIS| 11|
* Expatriate Doctors hired on tourist visa| 12|
Appendix and reference 14
HR Practices of Unilever
* Equal Opportunity Employer: Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is an equal opportunity employer for recruiting and selecting quality employees.
* Training & Development: Apollo Hospitals Dhaka provides adequate training and development facilities to employees to effectively perform current and future jobs (i.e. CME, CNE, MDP, Fire & Safety Awareness, Infection Control, and Customer Service Excellence).
* Compensation & Benefit: Apollo Hospitals Dhaka ensures competitive salary & benefit packages for the employees
* Motivational Programs: Apollo Hospitals Dhaka always tries to maintain a congenial working environment where employees will feel better and contribute more to the success of the organization. It arranges various motivational programs (e.g. Day Out, Movie Night, Talent Show, New Year Celebration, Cultural Evening) to maintain congenial environment.
* Objective Based Performance Management System: Regular and rigorous measurement of how well employees can perform and the use of that information to ensure...