A. The plan:
E.g: travelling is my hobby…
-I have visited many places……… but the most impressive to me is….. - Location:
II. Main body
1. When did you travel?
2. Who did you go with?
3. How long?
4. How did you go? (Airplane, train, car,….)
a. How far?
b. How much time did it take?
c. What did you prepare for the trip?
+) Atmosphere: ( fresh, feel relaxed/ comfortable)
+) Landscape/ Seascape: What include? How? (large, grandiose, lyric, great,…) +) The food: seafood, specalities (Various, cheap/ expensive, delicious,….) +) People: figure, character ( strong, dark skin, friendly, sociable,…..) +) The souvenirs: Made from? How much?...
+)Activities: - Popular activities:
* Favorite activities:
(Playing soccer, Visiting some places such as:…., meeting new friends,…..) III. Conclusion:
Memories about your trip.
(I hope I can…… If I have free time, I want to ……. Becoming 1 of 7 wonders of the natural world.)
1. Do you like travelling?
2. Have you been to a foreign country?
3. Can you tell me about some places in VN that you have visited? 4. Who do you usually go with when travelling?
5. How often do you or your family travel in a year?
6. Tell us about a memory about travelling that you remember most 7. If you can travel to a place, which country will you choose? 8. Do you want to get a job relevant to tourism in the future? 9. Do you want to spend the rest of your life in another country? 10. Are you planning on going anywhere for your next vacation? 11. What do you often prepare before travelling somewhere? 12. How do you go on short-day travelling or long-day travelling? 13. Do you think it is a good idea to travel alone?
14. Why is travelling considered such an enriching experience? 15. What are some of the most interesting roads in the world to travel on? 16. What facts about India do foreigners not believe until they come to India 17. What are some different walk/ don’t walk signals around the world? 18. Where are the world’s greatest coastlines?
19. Top 10 places to visit before you die?
20. Where can I get information about Space Available travel? 21. If you could travel anywhere in the world in 2013, where would it be and why? 22. What’s the best method of getting over jetlag?
23. What are some little known or not so famous but must see place in Hanoi? 24. Why do high and hotels insist on charging for Wifi service or “resort fees”? 25. What citizenship does a child have if they are born on an international flight? 26. If you had one week to visit France, what would you do? 27. What blend of websites and apps do you use while travelling? 28. Tell us about the special food in the USA you like most.?
29. What are different things between cultures in the USA and Vietnam?
C. Reference articles:
Today I want to tell you about one of my hobby that is traveling. I have heard much about the beauty of the East as well as the West. In short, the whole world seems to be full of beautiful places. The country that I would like to visit, however, is the United States of America. My knowledge of the USA is only derived from media such as TV, internet, book, … In my imagine, the USA is a beautiful country with many famous landscape such as Hollywood, Niagara Falls, the Statue of Liberty, … They are interesting places that everyone want to visit. As you know, the USA is a vast country with a mixed population. Many people from different lands have come and settled here. The exchange of ideas among the people of so many racial origins here has contributed greatly to the progress and prosperity of the nation. There are world famous scientists, doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers and politicians whose original homes were in many different lands. This mixture of different races of...