Malaysia tourism industry SWOT analysis
Edit 0 0 6…
Now a days tourism industry in malaysia had been grow alot and its become one of the majjor attraction for polititions and economist in Malaysia,as below we want analys this industry according to the SWOT analysis.
• One of the strenghts is that the most of people in malaysia understand English language so they can communicate with tourists.
• Because in Malaysia there are 3 diffrent culture living together so tourists can get familiar to diffrent cultures like Indians,Local Malaysians and chinies this can be one of significant attractions for tourist whom visit Malaysia.
• Because Malaysia is quitly consider as new arrivals to this industry maybe the requiments and services are not completly acomplished yet for that reason low quility strenghts in my view is one of the main weaknesses for examples taxi services in Malaysia there was several times that the costumers are not compeletly satisfied with this service.
• the Malaysia geographic situation is close to the country neighbours so in my view close proximitry to asian neighbours is one of theopportunities.
• The major thereat to the Malaysia tourism industry is the threatof new arrivals to this industry for example singapour is one of the competitors in this industry for Malaysia.
Today Malaysia is the one the country that people all over the world want to go there and see their nature, tourism in Malaysia help a lot to their economy.
Analysis of the main Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the tourism sector.
• Malaysia is an Islamic country but there are many nightclubs, bars, fashions show and also there are many beaches that people who want to bronzing can go there and enjoy their time.
• Second strength that I want to mention is Malaysia is near to some countries that also have good destination attraction for instance: Singapore, Thailand and... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 02). Tourism Swot. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tourism-Swot-1442895.html
"Tourism Swot" StudyMode.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tourism-Swot-1442895.html>.
- MLA 7
"Tourism Swot." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tourism-Swot-1442895.html>.
"Tourism Swot." StudyMode.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tourism-Swot-1442895.html.