* Daily Report Form
* Tour itinerary
* Confirmed booking/ purchase order of tour operator to the supplier
* Copy of passenger’s e-ticket
* Tour evaluation form
* Lapel microphone
* Mobile phone with extra battery
* Medical/ First-aid kit
* Address book/ contact numbers of tour operator, tour suppliers and guests
* Prizes for recreational activities or tour souvenirs for the guest (optional)
* Plastic Bags
BEFORE THE TOUR, DURING THE TOUR, AFTER THE TOUR
BEFORE THE TOUR
* Must know all pertinent details about the tour.
(A tour Guide is usually briefed personally by the travel agency or Tour Company in a meeting called for that purpose. In this meeting, the tour guide is expected to get the following information such as Itinerary of the guest /Tour Inclusions, Guest Profile, Contact number of travel agent, Suppliers- service providers, coach captain and lastly Have a copy of agent’s and suppliers contracts)
* Itinerary of the guest /Tour Inclusions
(Pick-up & drop-off points of the guest)
* Guest Profile (Get the contact number of the guest)
* Contact number of travel agent, Suppliers, & coach captain
(driver of the vehicle to be used. The coach captain’s (driver’s) number should always be available so that he can be contacted readily whenever needed.)
* Copy of agent’s and suppliers contracts
(such as confirmation slips, booking orders, and the like)
* Budget “Contigency fee”
(In some cases, a tour guide is given a budget by the travel agency. This is called “Contigency fee” and is used for emergency purposes. It will be liquidated or duly accounted for after the tour.)
* General Information of the place/ destination
(The tour guide should have general information on the place/destination such as their histories, etymology of their names, special occasions/... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 03). Tour Guiding Report. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tour-Guiding-Report-1534483.html
"Tour Guiding Report" StudyMode.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tour-Guiding-Report-1534483.html>.
- MLA 7
"Tour Guiding Report." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tour-Guiding-Report-1534483.html>.
"Tour Guiding Report." StudyMode.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tour-Guiding-Report-1534483.html.