It is a prepaid smartcard that uses Mifare contactless technology. Mifare is the international de facto standard for contactless smartcard. Information contain in this card can be read and written via magnetic induction using specified radio frequency and smartcard software. Touch ‘n Go card can be use as a mode of payment for highways, public transports, selected parking, retail and theme parks. Each time a user uses the Touch ‘n Go card, the electronic card reader will deduct the exact fare from the value stored inside the card. User can top-up or reload the card with a pre-defined amount to continue using it. However, Touch 'n Go card can be purchase from our Touch 'n Go Hubs, Touch 'n Go SPOTs as selected petrol stations and Touch 'n Go Sales Counters located at highways such as PLUS, ELITE, Ampang KL Elevated Highway, Penang Bridge, Besraya, SILK, Linkedua, New Pantai Expressway, Metramac and Shapadu. You can also get a Touch 'n Go card from selected PETRONAS Stations, LRT Stations and third party agents.
There are benefit of touch and go :-
* One card for all – toll, parking, public transport, retail and theme park * Dedicated toll lanes
* No need to prepare for exact change.
* No need to wait for attendant to give you the small change. * No fumbling for cash at the gate/toll
* Fast and convenient
We can check the balance of my Touch ‘n Go card used :-
* Check the LED screen when you use your card at the Touch ‘n Go lane. * Check the LED screen on your SmartTAG.
* Call our Careline Centre at 03-27148888 (operational from 7:30am to 9:30pm daily, including public holidays). * Through e-statement in our website (please note that e-statement only provides transaction data that took place 48 hours ago.) * Visit Touch ‘n Go sales counter
Supporting device needed
Touch ‘n Go has announced that it, together with Maxis and CIMB, are in collaboration to introduce a transaction...