“Unsafe abortions kill 200 women a day according to IPAS, a non-governmental organisation based in the US. IPAS claims that much more needs to be done to make abortion safe and accessible”. * The Bible teaches that human life is different from other types of life, because human beings are made in the very image of God. * The Bible teaches that children are a blessing.
* The Bible teaches that the child in the womb is truly a human child, who even has a relationship with the Lord. * Scripture repeatedly condemns the killing of the innocent. * The Bible teaches that God is a God of justice.
* Scripture teaches people to love.
* Life is victorious over death.
My conscience tells me abortion is wrong because
* All life is sacred-all life on Earth was created by almighty God above, and it is therefore morally wrong to deprive an unborn child. * No one except God can take away life- all life on Earth was created by almighty God above and so it follows that only He can take it away. No one have this right. * Abortion is an anagram of iron boat- I pointing out that abortion is an anagram of Iron boat because, like abortions, iron boats are bad! They sink straight to the bottom, killing everyone on board. Exactly like what abortive mothers do. Roman Catholic and protestant both have same belief. This is what they believe- * Life begins at conception – the foetus is a human being with human rights. * All Bible teaching on human life also applied to the foetus- especially the commandment “Thou shall not kill”. * If a mother can’t support her baby then it should be adopted. * Life is sacred because it is given by God.
* They described abortion as a great evil.