FINAL TEST FORMAT
I. Listening: 20p
- 5 picture description
- 5 Question – response
- 5 short conversations
- 5 T/F
I. Grammar and vocabulary: 20p
- 10 grammar MCQs
- 10 vocab MCQs
II. Reading: 20p
- 1 reading comprehension passages (5 MCQs):
- 1 reading passage (5 T/F):
IV. Writing : 20p
- Q56- 60 : 5 sentence arrangement (5p)
- Q61- 67 : 1 gap-fill passage (7 questions – 10 options) : 7p - 1 topic writing (in 50 – 70 words with guiding questions): 8p V. Speaking: 20p
- Introduction (personal information): 5p
- Follow-up Questions – response (Teacher – Student) 5p
- Pair conversation: 10p
WRITING TOPICS (50- 70 words)
1. Compare your city/ home town 10 years ago and now.
2. Your student life and your study at university.
3. Your plans for the next year.
4. Do you want to live in the city or in the country? Why? (Compare city life with country life: air, traffic, education, houses, people …) 5. What are good things and bad things/ problems of living in a big city like Hanoi? 6. Your last summer vacation.
7. What is your favorite means of transport? Why?
Part 1: Introduction (3 points)
Talk about your personal information such as: full name, job, place of study, nationality, home town, address, phone number and hobbies, and answer teacher’s questions Part 2: Question – Response (Teacher asks, Student answers) Part 3: Pair- conversation
II. SPEAKING CARDS
Student A is going to have a business trip next month.
Student B wants to know his/her agenda so ask B some questions about it. Now B asks A questions, and A is going to give the answer. Candidate A (1)
|Trip to local office in Busan | |Monday, August 28th | |10:00 Meet at airport | |13:00 Go to office in Busan. Speak to local staff | |Evening: Dinner with regional manager | |Tuesday, August 29th | |7: 00 Breakfast at hotel | |8: 00 Go to the factory | |14: 00 Give presentations | |15: 00 Discussion with international sales team |
Candidate B (1)
|Trip to local office | | | |Where/office? | |What time/ meet/ airport? | |Who/ speak to/ 14.00? | |What/ do/ evening? | |Where/ do/...