1) Ego between partners
2) No communication
4) Not satisfied with each other
5) Don't trust on each other
6) Abnormal behavior
7) Extra-marital affair
Are the main reasons for divorce in India.
1. Isolated family system: In olden days people lived as joint family. So the kids know to adjust among others. Now people are living as small independent families... so kids are not much aware of adjusting with others (elders/younger)... So when they get into a new family as a Son in law or daughter in law, they find it difficult to adjust with each other...
2. Bring up of parents: My father used to bring snacks as a single bundle, from which my mom will divide and give equal shares to all three of us (me and my two brothers)... So, even if I find a pack on a table, I know I have to share with my siblings, where as our neighborhood uncle used to bring two packets of every snack for his daughter and son... He used to tell that to avoid issues he is doing so... But then those kids never learnt sharing... After marriage, the daughter was not ready to share anything with her in-laws family, thinking her husband jumped from sky and he is all her own... Created lots of mess and currently at her mom's home...
Parents play an important role in bringing up the kids, which teach them a life after marriage also.... Literally I have seen many mothers who teach their daughters to take care of their husbands in such a way that the guys come out of their families, leaving their parents....
3.Comparision: In a tamil movie called Johny, a character (played by Deepa) has a habit of looking for better options... So even changes her boy friend looking for better monetary benefits.... I know few gals, who have this habit of comparing their life with others and spoil their own 2.
3. Infidelity has been and will continue to be one of the most common reasons for divorce, be it India or any...