Top 10 oil and gas companies in India:-
1. Indian oil corporation ltd (IOCL)
2. Bharat petroleum corporation ltd (BPCL)
3. Hindustan petroleum corporation ltd (HPCL).
4. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC).
5. Essar Oil Ltd (EOL).
6. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL)
7. Gail (India) Ltd
8. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
9. Petronet LNG Ltd.
10. Cairn India Ltd.
1. Mission: to help enrich the quality of life of the community and preserve ecological balance and heritage through a strong environment conscience. Vision:
Ethics- Setting high standards for ethics and values.
Customers- Fostering relationships for a lifetime.
Technology- Harnessing frontier technology.
Environment- Caring for the environment and community.
Innovation- Pioneering the spirit of creativity and research. People- Leading with passion to excel.
2. Mission: BPCL has chosen the following Corporate mission for itself: a.) To Develop core competence in exploration and production of lion d gas with focus on production. b.) To maximize wealth creation for meeting expectations of stakeholders. c.) To create a pool of knowledgeable and inspired employees and ensure their professional and personal growth. Vision: Its Vision is to become a recognized player in the upstream sector: This is planned to be achieved by early monetization of discoveries, having a balanced portfolio of assets and becoming a full-fledged operator. 3. Mission: “HPCL, along with its joint ventures, will be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity; quality and profitability; caring for customers and employees; caring for environment protection and cultural heritage. It will also attain scale dimensions by diversifying into other energy related fields and by taking up...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document