S. No.| CONTENTS| PageNo.|
1| COMPANY PROFILE| 4|
2| INTRODUCTION| 5-7|
3| COMPANY HISTORY| 9-12|
4| MARKETING MIX| 11-16|
5| BCG MATRIX| 14-18|
6| SWOT ANALYSIS| |
7| STP ANALYSIS| |
8| BALACESHEET| |
9| RECOMMANDATIONS| |
9| CONCLUSION| |
10| | |
Company name Colgate Palmolive Ltd.
Date of Establishment 1937
Revenue 347.188 (USD in Millions)
Market Cap 111160.5286158 (Rs. In millions)
Corporate Address Colgate Research Centre, Main Street Hiranandani Gardens Powai ,Mumbai-400076, Maharashtra WWW.colgate.co.in
Management Details Chair person - J Skala
MD – R D Calmeyer Directors – Derrick Samuel, J K Setna,Skala, K V Vaidyaanathan, M Elias,PK Ghosh, R A Shah, V S Mehta
Business Operation Household &Personal Products
Background Colgate-palmolive is Rs 1.300 crore company started in year 1937. In Rs 2,400 crore domestic market it enjoys 50% of markets share. It spread across 4.5 million retails outlets out of which 1.5 million are direct outlets.
Financials Total Income – Rs 20606.60 Million (year Ending Mar 2010) Net Profit – Rs 4232.60 Million (year Ending Mar 2010)
Company Secretary K V Vaidyanathan
* Colgate – Palmolive Company is an American diversified multinational corporation focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, healthcare and personal products, such as soaps, detergents, and oral hygiene products (including toothpaste and toothbrushes).
* Under its “Hills” brand, it is also a manufacturer of veterinary products. The company’s corporate offices are on Park Avenue in New York City, across from the Waldrof Astoria.
* In India, it operates under the name as Colgate-Palmolive (India) limited and its head office is at Mumbai.
* Colgate Palmolive is a $10.6 billion global company serving people in more than 200 countries and territories with consumer products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable.
COLGATE PALMOLIVE INDIA:
* Headquarter in Mumbai.
* Annual Turnover around 1100 crs.
* Market leaders in oral care.
* Colgate consistently won India no 1 brand of the year award from last three years. * Colgate ranked among best employer in India.
* Customer base of more than 8 lacs retailers.
* Serviced by company field force, more than 1800 stockiest...