A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? 2. How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
3. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits. 4. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
5. Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
6. Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
7. Coy knows pseudonoise codes.
8. Sheena leads, Sheila needs.
9. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday. 10. Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning. 11. One-one was a race horse.
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.
12. If Pickford's packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps that Pickford's packers packed survive for two and a half years? 13. Did Dick Pickens prick his pinkie pickling cheap cling peaches in an inch of Pinch or framing his famed French finch photos? 14. What a terrible tongue twister,
what a terrible tongue twister,
what a terrible tongue twister...
15. How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies. 16. How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog ground. 17. How...