TOMORROW WHEN THE WAR BEGAN CHARACTERS
* The 'voice' of the Tomorrow Series novels and the main character that is featured throughout the series. * Ellie is a natural leader and tries to work out being the leader without being ‘bossy,’. * She is very stubborn and headstrong which gets her into trouble with her friends and also endangers her life at one point. * Her loyalty to her friends, love of her family and intelligence are some of her strongest character traits. * Ellie is chosen by the group to record the events as they happened in an effort to have their history set down on paper. She pledges that it will be honest and says that some of the others aren't happy with the result. * The 'voice' of the Tomorrow Series novels and the main character that is featured throughout the series.
* He is known as a clown and in school, Homer had developed a reputation for teasing others and for making fun of himself. * Homer is not exactly the kind of person who would have been expected to be a leader but he takes that role very easily and the others, recognising that ability for the first time, allow him to lead in many situations. * Homer believes that the main thing for the group to do is to remain together and to keep their numbers as strong as possible. * Homer pairs off with Fiona after the teens return from Hell.
* Fiona is small and delicate but strong and determined. * Fiona's family is wealthy and little in her life has prepared her for the danger they face after the invasion, but Fiona faces it as well as any of the group. * Fiona is attracted to Homer, but it takes some time for her to admit and act on her feelings. Steve
* Ellie's ex-boyfriend. He doesn't appear during the story except in Ellie's memories. * She admits to having been very involved with Steve at one point but doesn't seem to be heartbroken over their breakup.
* His parents own a restaurant and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document