1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be? Use details to support your response. If I could have any job in the world, I would love to be a guide for tourists. There are many reasons that I would choose this job. * First of all, I would often travel! I like very much to go in places that I have never been there before. * Moreover, I would speak 5 or 6 languages fluently! This would significantly expand my horizons. For these two reasons and even more I would want to choose this job.
2.At what age should a person be allowed to drive? Use reasons to support your response In my opinion, a person should be allowed to drive at the age of 25. There are two reasons that I believe that. * Firstly, it should be based on the skill of the person. A person at the age of 25 has the physical ability to co-ordinate his brain with his body. * Furthermore, an individual at the age of 25 has reached an age of maturity to drive affectively However, everybody is different at any age… For example, there are some people that I don’t think should ever drive!
3. What is the best excuse to give your teacher when you have not done the homework? Use reasons to support your response. If I haven’t done my homework I think of some excuses! Some examples follow bellow. * Firstly, the phrase: “Oh, no! I forgot it!” is a common excuse as we have a lot of things to do every day. * Secondly, the phrase: “Did we have homework?!... I didn’t note it down!” is a human excuse because sometimes people are absent-minded. These are two common examples of excuses, but there are many more.
4.What is your favorite day of the year? Use reasons to support your response. My favorite day of the year is the day in which I met the love of my life for the first time. That’s the day of our anniversary! We celebrate every year by giving gifts to each other.
5. What change would you like your government to make? Use reasons to support your response. I would like the government to protect the environment by taking measures. * Firstly, this can be achieved by promoting the renewable energy. Hence, we would save a considerable amount of energy. * Secondly, the government should teach the people the importance of recycling. If we learn how to recycle at home we will cut down on the amount of rubbish we throw away daily. To sum up, these are the measures I would like the government promote in order to protect the environment and have a greener future
TOEFL Speaking Part 2
1. I prefer to take multiple choice exams. There are two reasons for this. I prefer to take multiple choice exams. There are two reasons for this * Firstly, I believe that it is easier to find the correct answer, because you have three or four options and the correct answer is one of them. * Secondly, you don’t need to spend much time in order to justify your response. For these two reasons, I find the multiple choice exams more manageable!
2. Would you prefer to take a trip by plane or by train?
I love the route by train! There are many reasons for that.
* First of all, I could sit and relax. Otherwise, I could meeting other people and have fun! * In addition, I would have a chance to take a look at the spectacular scenery which I couldn’t do if I travelled by plane. For the above reasons and many more, I find the trip by train more interesting!
3. Would you like to live in a big city or a small town?
I would like to live in a small town. There are many reasons for that. * One of them is that I could get about without using a car and going whenever I want. I love walking, so, a small town is ideal for me. In this way, I would avoid the traffic! * Furthermore, in a small town I would have an easy life, with more friendly people and a closer circle of friends. To sum up, the above reasons are the most important ones, but there are many more!
4. Do you think it is better to study alone or...