1. Atticus Finch is a well-known lawyer in Maycomb, Alabama. Also the father of Jem and Scout Finch.
Jean Louis (Scout) Finch is the Daughter of Atticus Finch and the Narrator of the story.
Jem Finch is the son of Atticus Finch and brother of Scout Finch.
Maycomb is where the story takes place.
Calpurnia is the family cook and maid.
Charles Baker (Dill) Harris is Miss Rachael's nephew and Jem and Scouts Friend that visits them in the summertime.
The Radley Place is the house of the Radley Family and gets the kids curiosity.
Stephanie Crawford is a neighbor of the Finch’s.
Arthur Boo Radley is a man who never leaves his house and strikes the kids curiosity.
Miss Caroline Fisher was Scouts First Grade Teacher.
Walter Cunningham was a classmate of Scout.
Burris Ewell was a classmate of Scout.
2. Dill dares Jem to touch the Radley House.
3. Scouts first crime was that she could already read.
4. Scout said it was Calpurnia’s fault that she could write.
5. Scout got in trouble for defending Walter in class and took her anger out on him.
6. Scout meant that Finches were better than Cunninghams, and for that reason she didn't have to treat Walter as company and Calpurnia told Scout that she should treat anyone who came to visit her home as "company" and show him courtesy.
7. She offered Walter money and told Burris Ewell to go home and wash the cooties out.
8. The Authorities bent the rules for them.
1. Jem and Scout found a piece of chewed gum and two Indian head pennies.
2. Mrs. Dubose is an old lady who lives down the street.
3. When Scout was going to ride in the tire he gave her an extra push and she ended up in the Radley front yard.
4. Jem, Scout, and Dill reenacted the Radley’s life.
5. Miss Maudie is another Neighbor of the Finch’s.
6. She thinks the Radley’s can do whatever they want as long as they are not bothering anyone.
7. They wanted him to come out and play... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2014, 02). To Kill A Mockingbird. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2014, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/To-Kill-a-Mockingbird-47714145.html
"To Kill A Mockingbird" StudyMode.com. 02 2014. 2014. 02 2014 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/To-Kill-a-Mockingbird-47714145.html>.
- MLA 7
"To Kill A Mockingbird." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 02 2014. Web. 02 2014. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/To-Kill-a-Mockingbird-47714145.html>.
"To Kill A Mockingbird." StudyMode.com. 02, 2014. Accessed 02, 2014. http://www.studymode.com/essays/To-Kill-a-Mockingbird-47714145.html.