Each 2-min presentation should include 5 important elements: 1. Greetings
2. Repeat situation from the question
3. State the point given to you
4. 3 pts with relevant explanation & examples 5. Conclusion
1. Good morning to everyone.
2. Good morning I bid to one and all.
3. Good morning to the examinerS and all candidateS. 4. A very good morning I wish to all examinerS and fellow candidateS Repeat Situation
1. Today we are talking about…
2. The situation I have been given is…
3. According to the situation…
4. Based on the situation given…
State the point given
1. I would like to give 3 reasons for my point which is… 2. There are 3 reasons to support my point which is… 3. My point is ________ so to elaborate I would like to discuss 3 reasons. 4. I think that ____________ is the best idea.
3 Pts (Explanation & Examples)
1. Firstly, I think that…This is because.. Moreover,... For example,… 2. Secondly, another reason is… In addition,… For instance,… 3. Finally, in my opinion…Furthermore,… A good example is... Conclusion
1. In conclusion, this is the best point because… 2. To conclude, I still agree that…
3. In a nutshell, I feel that…
4. In short, my idea is the best because…
p/s: It’s ok if you don’t speak on 3 points no penalty as long as you develop even one point well with good elaboration and examples. The 3 points we stress on is just for practice.you don’t have a conclusion no penalty but if you manage to do a conclusion you will logically score higher because your presentation is more structured. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TALK NON-STOP FOR 2 MINS!!!!
· I agree with you. (NOT: I’m agree.)
· That’s a great idea!
· I see your point!
· That’s an interesting perspective.
· I like your suggestion.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document