1. Design and create Video demonstrations (Completed)
2. Decide on a conceptual framework for the project (Laurillard) 3. Decide on quantitive/qualitative or mixed method (Mixed quantitive/qualitative) 4. Source and read 20 quality applicable resent journal articles (5 new already) 5. Design and create a questionnaire for research (Completed) 6. Design and create a practical marking scheme (completed) 7. Decide on whither to use a focus group or not or interview or not (numbers)(Focus Group Interview) 8. Design and create a questionnaire for info on students phones for first day (completed) 9. Decide on what journal to write for (by Nov 1st)
10. Decide on possible themes for article structure and headings etc (see 9) 11. Design and create a consent form for the students (by Nov 1st) 12. Design and write an application for consent from ITB to carry out research (by Nov 1st) 13. Put abstract together and submit to Open Learning online journal(completed) 14. Make up a specific timetable for implementing study (by Dec 1st) 15. Write annotated bibliography (by Dec 7th)
16. Decide on a learning theory for the project (by Dec 1st) 17. Rewrite literature review (Completed)
18. Rewrite research proposal (Completed)
19. Decide on specific method of analysing the results. Miles and Huberman’s interactive model of data analysis. (by Dec 7th) – (Jan 1st) 20. Carry out practical study and collect data (Jan 6th – 22nd) 21. Collect data from questionnaires and focus group (Jan 25th – 29th) 22. Analyse data (Feb 1st – Mar 1st)
23. Write journal paper (Mar 1st – June 1st)
24. Constantly read journal papers and adapt entire study as work proceeds, start writing ASAP and keep on updating ePortfolio and private Blog.