Performance Appraisal Form
Part A Appraisee to complete before the interview and return to the appraiser by (date)
A2 Discussion points:
Appraisal venue: Delhi
Appraisal date & time:
Year or period covered: Calendar Year 2010
Time in present position:
Length of service:
A1 State your understanding of your main duties and responsibilities.
5. What elements of your job interest you the most, and least?
4. What elements of your job do you find most difficult?
I need to work out more on time management to deliver my assignments in time.
3. What would you consider your biggest failures / shortcomings of the past year ?
2. What do you consider to be your most important achievements of the past year?
1. Has the past year been good/bad/satisfactory or otherwise for you, and why?
9. What sort of training/experiences would benefit you in the next year? Not just job-skills - also your natural strengths and personal passions you'd like to develop - you and your work can benefit from these.
8. What kind of work or job would you like to be doing in one/two/five years time?
7. What action could be taken to improve your performance in your current position by you, and your boss?
6. What do you consider to be your most important aims and tasks in the next year?
A3 In light of your current capabilities, your performance against past objectives, and your future personal growth and/or job aspirations, what activities and tasks would you like to focus on during the next year. Again, also think of development and experiences outside of job skills - related to personal aims, fulfilment, passions.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document