Thesis Statement and Informal Outline Worksheet
In this course, you will write a 1,050- to 1,750-word Personal Responsibility Essay, due in Week Five, which includes the following:
• Define what personal responsibility means to you.
• Explain the relationship between personal responsibility and college success.
• Include a preliminary plan to practice personal responsibility in your education.
This week, using the Center for Writing Excellence resources, provide the thesis statement and informal outline for your Personal Responsibility Essay assignment, due in Week Five.
Even though when I do not take personal responsibility I am more likely to blame others, personal responsibility means to acknowledge responsibility for my choices and being accountable for my own actions because the actions you take in life, affect your college success and by setting goals in the beginning you can stay focus throughout your college education.
• Personal Responsibility means to me to acknowledge responsibility for my choices and being accountable for my own actions. Is important to acknowledge personal responsibility to be successful in life.
• The actions you take in life affect your college success.
§ Procrastination can become a habit
§ Learning to prioritize
• Setting goals in the beginning can help you stay focus throughout you college education.
§ Goals keep you motivated
§ You stay focus in the reward of achieving your goal
o I plan to practice personal responsibility in my academic career by being more responsible. § Practice time management.
§ Identifying my educational goals.
§ Personal Responsibility means to me to acknowledge responsibility for my choices and being accountable for my...