The Problem and its Background
This chapter presents the introduction, statement of the problem, hypothesis, significance of the study and scope and delimitation Introduction
Grading System is designed to provide incentive reward for achievement and assist in identifying problems of the student.
Grading System is the most commonly used in computing and analyzing the performance, talent and skills of students? It is the important record to keep even for the longest time for the referral and credentials of the student to enter their next level of attaining their goals. It is the tract record that recognizes of one student, this maybe use for analyzing of your attitude and values.
Based on our research the school of Romblon State University Cajidiocan Campus is using a manual computation of grades of each student, which is the traditional use when technology is not yet developed. Manual computation is very prompt to risk for any circumstances. It is time consuming in terms of recording grades, computation using of calculator. If some records are lost, they never retrieve it in case of unexpected calamity. Accuracy and security is not been so defined.
Statement of the problem
1. Is there any significance between the manual grading systems to the computerized grading system?
2. Is Manual grading system gives more accurate, efficiency and easy to use than the computerized grading system?
3. Is manual grading system makes the task easier and less consuming of time than the computerized grading system? Hypotheses
1. The computerized grading system is more significance than the manual as follows:
a. No using of paper and pencil.
b. Rush hour submission of grades.
c. A slow process of retrieving and releasing of records.
2. All the results from the gathered by teacher from the students grades has capable to enter efficiency and has a friendly used.
3. The teacher will lessen their time and effort for computing of grades. And...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document