BPO – BANE OR BOON ?
1. Which of the theories of international trade can help Indian services providers gain competitive edge over their competitors? 1. Suggested Theory to gain dynamism and competitiveness in Operation
A. Developing executive leadership at three levels
• top team,
• the personal development of individual executives as leaders and • the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
B. Success Brand Development and Brand Strategy : An effective brand strategy will create a unique identity that will differentiate from the competition. That is why it's often deemed as the heart of a competitive strategy
C. Strategies for Working : Work avoidance is one of the major paradoxes, Making a complete Plan to work, setting a quota for a week or month and making them to execute will increase the overall growth
D. Achieve learning through knowledge management: Knowledge Management efforts typically focus on organizational objectives such as improved performance, competitive advantage, innovation, the sharing of lessons learned, integration and continuous improvement of the organization. Knowledge Management efforts overlap with organizational learning, and may be distinguished from that by a greater focus on the management of knowledge as a strategic asset and a focus on encouraging the sharing of knowledge.
E. Achieve supply chain excellence : “ The basis of competition for winning companies in today’s economy is supply-chain superiority,” “ These companies understand that value-chain performance translates to productivity and market-share leadership. They also understand that supply-chain leadership means more than just low costs and efficiency, it requires a superior ability to shape and respond to shifts in demand with innovative products and services.
2. Productivity for INTERNATION TRADE Competitiveness:
The rapid changes in the context of the process of economic reform, globalization and liberalization have created greater compulsions for India to be productive and competitive than ever before. With rapid advancement in technology as well as Management Theory and Practice, the concept & techniques of productivity have undergone a change over time, thereby creating a need for devising fresh approaches, coining new message and adopting a new idiom to spread the message to the stakeholders.
There is an urgent need to redefine and re-structure the Productivity Movement in such a way that it becomes a self perpetuating process, more so, because the general environment earlier was not very congenial for the desired productivity growth as lots of non-productive barriers & protective walls surrounded our economic system for a very long time. All these protective walls have come crashing down and now competition is the name of the Game.
Keeping in view the stage at which it stands on the road to economic progress, promotion of productivity, its awareness creation and benefitable implementation should be the corner stone of productivity movement. Productivity in its new manifestation, as a culture of accepting and bringing about continuous change through teamwork having continued focus on the customer-need is an inescapable imperative. These Concepts have come to acquire greater significance in the current context of changes economic environment.
3. BUILDING Brand India's Need Perspectives STRATEGY:
• Need to move up the value chain- better R&D
• Need to project greater ROI on investment – better profitability • Need to remove revenue dependence on any single resource such as human capital • Need to carve a niche – IPR and Licensing
• Need for technological prowess and market knowledge – focused domain expertise • Need to brand products and services – better marketing
Every organization has its own distinctive approach towards development....