EMCEE: Good evening to all of us. Welcome to Bellvue Hotel. Welcome to the HOT and LEGAL PARTY of our charming debutant who is now turning into a fine lady. This is quiet a very important event in her life and she is very much honor for your presence. Like Wendy in the movie Peter Pan, no more fairy tale stories every night. She is now a real lady as she stepped onto the much higher level of what we call LIFE. Ladies and gentlemen, sit back as we groove, jive and enjoy her party for tonight… INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS
EMCEE: But before we go on, it is my great honor to introduce all her special guests for tonight. 1. 18 Bachelors:
Like a flower that blooms and exudes its sweet scents to attract bees and butterflies, the debutant will be swarmed later on by 18 equally gentle bachelors. Let us invite them to come in to the grand ballroom. Let us start with: • Gio Paolo Flores
• Benedict Pe
• Oliver Flores
• Ken Maquinay
• Roy Piore
• Phillip Pulido
• Jake Casaquite
• James Lisondra
• Girme Ambita
• Kevin Ledesma
• Vincent Fontaina
• Meryll Gilbuena
• Renzy Samaniego
• Renmar Tanael
• Dwayne Castanarez
• Jigo Lontoc
• Maxell Marquez
• Cyprian Flores
1. Family Member
Without them, her life would be empty and unhappy. Let us all give a big round of applause to honor all the people whom she truly loved. Sabi nga, marami tayong mahahanap na kapuso, pero iisa lang ang ating kapamilya. • Domingo C. Flores – dad
• Flor V. Flores – mom
• Jasper Ian V. Flores (in Canada) – brother
• Maricel O. Flores – sister in law
• Marianne Flores – niece
• Cyprian Flores – brother
GRAND ENTRANCE OF THE DEBUTANTE
(Note: First song to be played is “Eye of the Tiger”, which is just a blooper, needs adlib pretending it’s a technical problem. Nest song is “Lahing Pinoy” by Manny Pacquiao which is also a blooper. Final song is “Beautiful in my Eyes” – real song for the entrance) EMCEE: And now…. guests, friends, ladies and gentlemen, let us all stand as we welcome the debutant as a woman of grandeur, now hot and legal….escorted by her nephew, Gio Paolo Flores…. Let’s give a big round of applause Miss Cyrill V. Flores.
EMCEE: Who is Cyrill in the real sense of word? Of course aside from being a kind and responsible daughter, friend or classmate maybe, there are things that some people know but not known to others. Let’s find out as we randomly ask some quirky, trivial and even personal questions to some of our important guests here? 1. Guests
• What is your relation to Cyrill? How do you find her? • In one word, how can you describe Cyrill?
• What makes Cyrill’s day very happy?
• Who is Cyrill’s celebrity crush?
• What do you think Cyrill’s strong positive trait? • What can you say of her when she was a child?
• What is her favorite movie? Why do you think it’s her favorite? • How are you related to the debutante?
• How did you meet?
2. Family Members
• Why do you name her Cyrill?
• What makes her cry when she was a child?
• What age do you want her to get married?
• In one sentence, what do you wish for her?
• How many pillow does she use on her bed? Why do you think so? • What is her preferred position when she is sleeping? • How was Cyrill as a daughter? As a sister?
EMCEE: To spiritually open the program, may I ask everybody to please stand for the Lord’s Moment for our guidance and blessings to be led by Mr. Dindo Diago. MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION
EMCEE: What is the essence of this celebration without further knowing some of the important information of our debutant? Again, sit back (because dinner is ready… no just kidding…) As I said, sit back and be amazed about the Powerpoint presentation we prepared just for you. You will be...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document