well to start off creating a littering event was a way to help prevent litter from harming us and also our wildlife and the environment so I thought by doing so it would of bring awareness to us.
1. Create flyers to distribute
2. Create brochure that will inform them
how you inform the people about the affects it has on them
1. by educating them
2. Teaching what they should do and what they should not.
2. My ways of doing the events
creating a litter free event
1. Teach children what litter is.
2. Also to teach them how to wash their hands properly. B.
creating litter events free (continued)
1. Creating a brochure to educate children, teens about the affects upon them 2. Gather people for a day of clean up
3. Ways of preventing litter.
a. One way to teach them how it has an effect on them.
1. For example the parent can start by teaching them not to pick up something that has already been dropped on the floor, such as food, candy.
2. Another is by telling them to wash their hands before and after they eat. B. teaching equals preventing.
1. One thing we meaning everyone children to avoid those harmful substance from getting into their lungs by breathing bad toxic airs is to clean their home every day and to wash their hands when finish.
2. A PowerPoint to teach the children and the teens about litter and how it can be harmful to their health. Then ask questions later such as what have they learn and what they’re going to do next time when they have a trash in their hands. Conclusion:
the ways of doing a litter event that was supposedly to teach teens and especially children from getting worse and how to avoid from being sick a lot and how parent can help more, such as people say a clean home equals a good health.
Eng. 4 coll readiness
Cleaning the resolution: of allergies, sickness, food borne disease and litter vs....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document