Division of City Schools
School District VIII
ODELCO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Quezon City, Metro Manila
By: JUAN AMORMIO D. CABARDO
ESP – II
CLASSROOM PREPARATION /
* Classroom atmosphere is conducive to learning ( clean, orderly, properly structured, good seating arrangement ). * Appropriate instructional materials, boardwork are prepared ahead of time. * Time management allows flexibility.
* Order and discipline in the classrooms maintained.
TEACHING – LEARNING PROCESS
* Objectives are stated in behavioral terms and have the SMART components. * Proficiency in the required language is indent.
* Interesting lessons are presented and sequentially arranged. * Appropriate strategies / methods are used to achieve objectives of the lesson. * Varied learning activities are congruent with the objectives of the lesson and provide interactive participation of learners. * Pupils’ differences are recognized and provided activities for: * Remedial
* Questions asked / answered call for higher order thinking skills ( HOTS ). * Textbooks / Instructional materials are adequate and used to get ideas across. * Homework / Assignment is provided as follow-up of the lesson. * Active participation of learners throughout the period is manifested. * Seatwork exercises / paper and pencil tests are provided and congruent with the objectives of the lesson.
* Evidence of attainment of objective sin terms of:
* Skills learned
* Desirable attitudes / Values habits
* Evidence of pupils participation and involvement, cooperation and teamwork
GUIDE IN PREPARING LESSON PLANS
1. Day, Date, SUBJECT, Grade and Section, Time must be written in red ink for emphasis.
2. Objective should be written in behavioral terms (SMART) Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Result-Oriented and Time-Bounded....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document