How can I score for this project? Just follow the instructions below Write in your own words & DO NOT Plagiarize
▪ Go watch a movie (preferably one with some ethical values) ▪ Review the ethical values of the movie
▪ Write a 5-page report (font Arial 11 & 1 ½ spacing.) excluding the cover & salutation pages (if you write less than 5 pages you are actually penalizing yourself & if you write more than 5 pages I would penalize you) ▪ This is a formal report so no colorful pages, no cartoons or flowery cover page but you may insert appropriate clip arts or download appropriate photos to make reading more interesting ▪ Go to pages 18 – 27 & learn by yourself before you start writing your essay!
Write in an essay format
▪ Write only ¼ page (not more) synopsis about the movie. Do not plagiarize the synopsis. ▪ Identify the stakeholders and explain their stakes
▪ Identify the main Villain & also the Hero / Heroine in the movie ▪ Discuss ethical dilemma (s) of the Villian
▪ Discuss ethical dilemma (s) of the Hero / Heroine
Page 2 & 3:
Review the movie by writing on the following:
▪ Study the actions that happened in the movie, then analyze the following: o Discuss the ethical / moral and legal (if any) issues in the movie o Discuss the actions taken by the Villian from a consequentialist point of view o Discuss the actions taken by the hero / heroine from a deontology point of view Page 4:
Put yourself in the Villain’s shoes:
▪ What ethical actions based on the Golden Rule would you have taken if you were in his / her shoes? ▪ Cite the feelings of remorse / guilt / shame that you would feel as the villain.
Discuss about the lessons you have learnt from the movie. Pour your heart out!
Note: You must use the following terminology in your essay: egoism,...