Background of the study
Tourism is one of the most diverse, exciting, challenging and important in any part of the world. It offers career opportunities that are dynamic. It also work with travel agent, tour operators, airlines, cruise lines, government tourism, commission regional tourism, associations, hotel chains tourist attractions and special events company. It is essential to possess a driving enthusiasm for customer service, and a strong sense of professionalism. It needs to develop and maintain tourism industry knowledge. The relationship with other industries, the roles and responsibilities of individual staff. In the hospitality sector, it comprise of a variety of sectors providing a range of services and facilities and a range of jobs in various departments. In the tourism sector, it required skill and abilities like automated. Ticketing and reservation sales and marketing, information and customer services administration and accounting and strategic planning.
Statement of the problem
This study determined the positive and negative effects of tourism industry Specifically this study attempted to answer the following questions:
1. What are the positive effects of tourism industry?
2. What are the negative effects of tourism industry?
3. Is tourism generates income in the place?
4. How does tourism affect the place?
5. How do tourism industry it contributes to the progress of our country?
There are no positive and negative effects of tourism industry in Claveria Cagayan.
Review of Related Literature
This chapter presents the related literature and studies read provided the theoretical background of the study. The researchers, in their attempt to get a full grasp on the subject under study.
* Matheson and Wall 1982 – these categories include:
1. Economic impacts
* Tourism is considered by many to be the largest industry in the world and the fastest growing. Tourism...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document