4B Demonstration Speech
Have you ever wondered how much work goes into making delicious cookies? Well it isn’t easy. Today I am going to show you how to make white chocolate macadamia cookies, because everyone deserves to know how to make them. I have made these cookies countless of times, and although I have made some pretty good batches, they have not all turned out the best. This shows that these are not the easiest thing to bake, however they bring me pleasure knowing that I made them, and can enjoy them. There are four steps, to get you to those wonderful cookies, gather, mix, bake, and serve. Now if you can get it to taste like these then you’ve mastered it. If you don’t already know how to bake cookies I hope to help you learn and get better. The first thing you should do is gather your ingredients. You need: * Mixer
* Big Spoon
* 1 ¼ cups of all-propose flour
* ½ cup of butter (1 stick) (softened)
* ¼ cup packed brown sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* ¾ cup white chocolate baking chips
* 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Then you have mix the ingredients.
* First you should preheat the oven to 375
* In a small bowl add flour
* In a large bowl add the butter and brown sugar
* Put the mixer on medium speed and mix until light and fluffy. * Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined
* Reduce speed to low
* Add small bowl of flour and beat just until blended
* With a big spoon stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Next you bake so you have to
* Place the cookie dough on the pan.
* They should be at least two inches apart.
* Don’t want them too close or they will bake together. * You should bake them for 10 to 12 mins.
* Or until golden brown around the edges.
* Let them cool for at least a few minutes
Lastly you can serve them.
Now let’s review the 4 steps. Gather, mix, bake, and serve. That should be easy...