SUBJECT : ENGLISH
1) Do Module : 12 ( BBC ) Summative Assesment Paper
2) Do page : 2 to 20 ( BBC )
3) Do notice : 1 to 5 ( BBC )
4) Project : Prepare a newspaper including National ,International ,
Entertainment and Sports news .
5) Learn chapter : 1 to 3 ( literature )
SUBJECT : SOCIAL SCIENCE
1) Draw a diagram of planets on a chart and also write the number of satellites around each planet .(Roll no 1 to 10)
2) Prepare a chart of conventional symbols . (page12)(Roll no 11 to 20) 3) Draw symbols of the sun , moon and the eight planets . (page :5 Atlas)(Roll no 21 to 30) 4) Draw heat zones showing the values of different latitudes .(Roll no 31 to 40) 5) Prepare a chart on the revolution of the earth . (page : 24)(Roll no 40 onwards) 6) Learn chapter 1 to 4 .
SUBJECT : GENERAL SCIENCE
1)Make a model ofTwin Bin system and bring along with after summer break . ( Roll no. 1to10 ) ( Hint page no.4 )
2) Make a model to show the arrangement of particles in three states of Matter i .e solid , liquid and gas . ( Roll no.11to20 ) (Hint page no.25 ) 3) Make a chart showing vitamins , their sources , functions and deficiency diseases . ( Roll no : 21 to 30 ) ( Hint page no : 16 )
4) Collect Ten News related to science and paste them on scrap book . ( Roll no 31 onwards )
5) Learn Back Exercises and Questions / Answers of chapter 1 to 3 .
SUBJECT : G .K
1) Draw a cartoon character of your choice and also write some relevant information about it . (Ref . page 14 ofL.literature )
2) Draw or paste the picture of your favourite dish and write 5 lines about it . ( Ref page : 57 ) 3) Draw one amazing animal of your choice and write some facts...