1. What is the Brose Groups business and what are the critical success factors (CSF’s) in a business like Brose’s? [lists] Brose Groups business
| Critical Success Factors
* Supplier of windows, doors, seat adjusters, and related products for more than 40 auto brands. * It’s facilities are in more than 48 locations in 25 different countries * It has a world-wide workforce of 14,000 employees.
| * Brose Groups has a strong communication between suppliers, plants, and customers. * Standardized business processes to make for more efficient enterprise capabilities * Well-organized supply chain
2. What operational, management and control, and corporate learning/innovation challenges were faced by Brose during its rapid expansion over the last two decades? [table] Operational
| * Too many different information systems * Hampered communication among suppliers, plants and customers
| The company has a huge expansion in the number of employees
| Inherited a wide range of functional software application
3. What would be the benefits and the risks of retaining the functional application software found in each Brose location prior to the move to SAP? [table] Benefits
* the company will have no need to do any changes of current information into new application software * there is no extra cost to implement new software * Staff is not required to learn new software applications * Employees will be happy with the current functional application software which they are very familiar with.
| * The current operational software may out of date and doesn’t work well * it may cost the company more to use the old software system * Inadequate investment in training for their staff * managers and employees may be hesitant with the implementation of new software
4. What were the benefits and risks of the move to SAP ERP software? [table] Benefits
Please join StudyMode to read the full document