The analysis of the effectiveness of a management accounting technique in an organisational setting- With Reference to Guinness Nigeria Plc.
TABLE OF CONTENT
2. Decision-making and management accounting information
3. The concept of Budgeting and Budgetary controls
4. Budgetary control systems
5. Benefits of Budgeting and budgetary controls
6. Behavioural aspect of budgeting
7. Aims and objectives of the study
8. Reason for choosing the topic
9. Introducing Guinness Nigeria plc
2. Population of the study and sample size
3. Methods of data collection
4. Techniques of data analysis
5. Methods adopted in gathering information
1. Data presentation and analysis
2. Method of data presentation
3. Research hypothesis
4. Distribution of samples
5. Sex distribution
6. Test of hypothesis
Accounting as a body of knowledge does not have a single definition. Various authors have come up with different definitions which reflect the period in the evolutionary stages of accounting thoughts during which the definitions was made.
According to Bill R.J. Accounting is concerned with the qualification of economic events in monetary terms in order to collect, record, evaluate and communicate past events and to aid in decision making.
The American Association of Accounting in 1996 defined accounting as the process of identifying, measuring and communicating economic information to permit informed judgement and decision by users of the information. (Johnson 1987)
In a similar vein, Management... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 04). The Analysis of the Effectiveness of a Management Accounting Technique in an Organisational Setting- with Reference to Guinness Nigeria Plc.. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/The-Analysis-Of-The-Effectiveness-Of-314062.html
"The Analysis of the Effectiveness of a Management Accounting Technique in an Organisational Setting- with Reference to Guinness Nigeria Plc." StudyMode.com. 04 2010. 04 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/The-Analysis-Of-The-Effectiveness-Of-314062.html>.
"The Analysis of the Effectiveness of a Management Accounting Technique in an Organisational Setting- with Reference to Guinness Nigeria Plc.." StudyMode.com. 04, 2010. Accessed 04, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/The-Analysis-Of-The-Effectiveness-Of-314062.html.