The Amazing Tomato
The word "tomato" may refer to the plant (Solanum lycopersicum) or the edible, typically red, fruit that it bears. Having originated in America, the tomato was spread around the world following the Spanish colonization of the Americas, and its many varieties are now widely grown, often in greenhouses in cooler climates. The number of qualities tomato possesses is impeccable making it one of the finest fighting machines for cancer. Ketchup is one of the favorite thing kids like to have. If not anything the children would easily lick all the ketchup from the plate. It is one of the best ways to provide the needed anti-oxidants, though having it in excess may not begood for you. These anti-oxidants remove the free radicals which are implicated in causing diseases like cancer.
The Affect of advertisement On us In daily Life
Ad is that it is not usually a neutral and objective statement. The ad is made by the product's manufacturer and that already tells us that it will never be objective. According to the box every product is the best after all. No one can deny that an unbelievable quantity of bad products is for sale. Depending on the power of the manufacturer it can be blatantly obvious that we are dealing with a bad or substandard product.
• it's made of substandard materials
• it tastes bad
• it's badly made
• it's made from leftovers and rejected materials
• it's made by someone undergoing forced labor
• it's far too expensive and should cost 10% of what it does because it is made much much cheaper somewhere else • it could be dangerous to your children
• it's made up of animal byproducts
• they are destroying a rain forest to produce it
Please join StudyMode to read the full document