* Core Values:
* Loyalty – stay committed to the team’s schedule. * Respect – Treat others as you would wish to be treated * Selfless Service – Put the best interest of the team and class above yourself * Integrity – Do what is right, even when no one is watching * Personal Courage – Do the hard right over the easy wrong
* Operating Guidelines:
* Zero tolerance for any member who refuses to contribute to the success of the team. * All team members are required to follow the Texas A&M-commerce’s code of conducts. * We will consult each other before taking any decisions.
* SWOT Analysis:
* Internal Strengths-
* Teamwork focused
* Well rounded educational foundation
* Quantitative analysis
* Writing skills
* Internal Weaknesses-
* 75% of members are 1st semester graduate students. * Ineffectiveness in communication because English is the second language for 75% of members. * None of the team members are familiar with APA style. * External Opportunities-
* Easy access to information about Strategic Management (textbook and library). * Abilities to research online needed information.
* Aptitudes to ask for help to our wonderful well-educated teacher and at the Texas A&M-commerce library.
* External Threats-
* Geographic distance
* Limited time to achieve this assignment.
* The high expectations of our teacher will not allow us to present a poor documented strategic plan.
* Mission: (Who, what, when, where, why) This team was organized to enhance the collective learning experience and draw from the diverse backgrounds of its team members in order to successfully complete all MGT 591 course requirements to the highest standards .
* Vision: (What we want to be): we will present to...