Cover Sheet for Assignments
Sign and attach cover sheet to the front of assignment
prior to placing it in the Level 2 Assignment Box.
Assignments must be submitted by 5.30 on the due date.
The assignment box will be cleared at 5.30 each day and assignments date stamped. Assignments placed in the box after 5.30 will collected and stamped the following day.
|Subject Code |LB5202 |
|Lecturer’s Name |Barry Duncan |
|Tutor’s Name |Barry Duncan |
|Subject Name |MARKETING AND INNOVATION |
|Due Date |13th August 2010 |
|Student Family Name |Student Given Name |JCU Student Number |
1) This assignment is my/our original work and no part has been copied from any other person’s work or from any other source except where acknowledgement has been made.
2) I/We hold a copy of this assignment and can produce a copy if requested.
3) This assignment has not been written for me/us by any other person.
4) This work has not been submitted for any other course/subject.
5) This work may be photocopied and/or communicated for the purpose of identifying plagiarism.
6) I/We give permission for a copy of this marked assignment to be retained by JCU Brisbane for the purpose of course... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 09). Tata Nono. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 09, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tata-Nono-409658.html
"Tata Nono" StudyMode.com. 09 2010. 09 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tata-Nono-409658.html>.
"Tata Nono." StudyMode.com. 09, 2010. Accessed 09, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Tata-Nono-409658.html.