Here are the questions for your take home exam
1. USE PAGE 91 & 92 OF YOUR WORKBOOK IN ANSWERING YOUR TAKE HOME EXAM. (THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE A WORKBOOK YET, AGAIN FOR THE nth TIME PLEASE PURCHASE ONE. I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT ANSWERING SHEETS USING ANOTHER ELSE'S WORKBOOK, IF YOU WILL DO OTHERWISE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A SCORE FOR YOUR FINAL EXAM.)
2. FOLD THE ANSWERING SHEET ONCE HORIZONTALLY.
3. LIMIT YOUR ANSWER WITH THE SPACE PROVIDED. ONCE YOU FAIL TO DO THIS YOU WILL GET A DEMERIT FROM THAT PARTICULAR ITEM. DO NOT USE THE BACK PAGE OF YOUR ANSWERING SHEET.
4. PLEASE ANSWER DIRECT TO THE POINT.
5. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COPY THE QUESTIONS IN YOUR ANSWER SHEET.
6. SUBMIT ON MARCH 14, 2013 (FRIDAY) 6PM DURING OUR CLASS SCHEDULE.
(10 POINTS, IF YOU PERFECT MY INSTRUCTIONS)
1.(ARTICLE 4 - CITIZENSHIP) In a mid-air drama, a woman gave birth to a child onboard an American Airways jet flying from Philippines to California. The pilot received permission to land in Puerto Rico when it became clear there was a delivery in progress, but the baby was born before the plane could land. So what is the child's citizenship? Support your answer.(20 POINTS)
2. (ARTICLE 3 - BILL OF RIGHTS) Among the 22 sections of Article 3 Bill of Rights choose one section to explain and discuss it extensively. (20 POINTS)
OVERALL ITEM FOR FINALS = 50 POINTS.
AGAIN, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document