“A STUDY OF MOTIVATING FACTORS FOR INVESTMENT IN MUTUAL FUND.” (A STUDY IN AMRAVATI CITY)
SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY,
In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Award of the Degree of Master of Business Administration [pic]
GUIDED BY SUBMITTED BY Prof. P.M.KUCHAR SHASHIKANT S. JANGLE
D.B.A.R. (MBA-MARKETING) S.S.G.M.C.E .SHEGAON
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISRATION & RESEARCH
SHRI SANT GAJANAN MAHARAJ COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
SHEGAON 444203 (M.S.)
(Accredited By N.B.A. New Delhi & ISO 9001:2000)
A Mutual Fund is a trust that pools the savings of a number of investors who share a common financial goal. The money thus collected is invested by the fund manager in different types of securities depending upon the objective of the scheme. These could range from shares to debentures to money market instruments. The income earned through these investments and the capital appreciations realized by the scheme are shared by its unit holders in proportion to the number of units owned by them. Thus a Mutual Fund is the most suitable investment for the common man as it offers an opportunity to invest in a diversified, professionally managed portfolio at a relatively low cost. The small savings of all the investors are put together to increase the buying power and hire a professional manager to invest and monitor the money. Anybody with an investible surplus of as little as a few thousand rupees can invest in Mutual Funds. Each Mutual Fund scheme has a defined investment objective and strategy. As of early 2008, the worldwide value of all mutual funds totals more than $26 trillion. OBJECTIVES
1. To know about the awareness of mutual fund among customers.
2. To study the response of customer toward mutual fund.
3. To know about investors purpose while investing in mutual fund.
4. To study opportunities for growth of mutual fund in Amravati city.
1. There is a scope for awareness about Mutual Fund amongst people in Amravati.
2. People invest in Mutual Fund for risk diversification.
3. People invest in Mutual Fund to get return.
4. There is scope for growth of mutual fund in Amravati city.
Sampling Techniques: Stratified sampling
Strata of investors
LOCATION: Amravati City
PRODUCT: Mutual Fund.
SAMPLE SIZE: 100
1) Survey of customer in Amravati City through questionnaire.
3. News papers
After collecting the data, the data will be presented in the graphical & tabular form.
CONCLUSION & SUGGESTIONS
Conclusion and suggestions will be drawn on the basis of data analysis.
5. Research Design
6. Data Collection
7. Data Analysis
8. Conclusion, Suggestion and Recommendation.
Prof. P.M. KUCHAR SHASHIKANT S. JANGLE (GUIDE) (PROJECTEE)
Date:22 August 2009
OUR DEVINE SPIRIT
BIBLIOGRAPHY 1. Booklet of Respiratory division of Cipla....