INTRODUCTION for the study
1. The aim of the study is to find whether the grievance handling mechanism ensures that employee’s problems are recognized and appropriately reviewed in a prompt and timely manner.
2. The grievance mechanism acts as a foundation for a harmonious and healthy relationship between employee and employer.
3. The grievance mechanism ensures a fair and just treatment of employee’s concerns and prompt resolution of grievances without discrimination, coercion, restraint or reprisal against any employee who may submit or be involved in a grievance.
Benefits of having Grievance procedure:
▪ The grievance procedure provides a means for identifying practices, procedures, and administrative policies that are causing employee complaints so that changes can be considered.
▪ They reduce costly employment suits.
▪ A grievance procedure allows managers to establish a uniform labor policy.
▪ A grievance system can be a reliable mechanism to learn of, and resolve employee dissatisfaction. It can produce early settlements to disputes or provide for correction of contested employment issues.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
To study the effectiveness of grievance handling mechanism.
1. To identify whether the employees are aware of the grievance handling mechanism.
2. To identify whether the grievance handling system leads to a favorable attitude towards the management
3. To identify that the grievance handling system leads to a mutual understanding between workers and the management
4. To know the level of satisfaction towards the grievance handling procedure of the organization
5. To identify the factors influencing the effectiveness of the grievance handling in the organization
The research design followed for this research study is descriptive research design where we find a solution to an existing...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document