* new bogus appurtenances abstraction to rollout in 5 months. * communicable the beating of the buyer, present acceptable designs & accepting emotions. * Heavy asset in technology, artefact architecture and staff. * Focus on new articles for the high-end marketplace.
* Lack in artefact separation.
* Different models at assorted amount points.
* centermost on accumulation bazaar instead of alcove markets. * Not actual user affable design.
* differentiate its account from competitors.
* Offer artefact variation
* crave for corpuscle phones apprenticed by the account provider or carriers. * Tie up with account providers. lower the amount of a buzz by just $20 in abounding countries could increase * Affordability by 43%.
* Motorola's babyminding in the U.S market, Nokia's acceptance in the Pakistani market, artful added than bisected of the apple market. * Agitated competitor, including Sony Ericsson and Siemens bistro into its share. * Not befitting clue of the new trend in the market.
* Not an appearance accent and appearance statement
MARKET SHARE OF SAMSUNG IN
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS sh
SAMSUNGS PRODUCT LINE
Consumer Electronic Products like :
Colour Television (CTV’s)
Refrigerators (Frost Free)
GSM & CDMA Handsets
Front Loading Washing Machines
LCD TV, Plasma TV
Advertising and Promotional
Initially, Samsung’s advertising activities was
In 1999, Samsung unveiled a new slogan –
“Samsung DIGITall: Everyone’s invited”
Expressed the company’s aim “FOR ALL
GENERATIONS, FOR ALL CUSTOMERS AND
FOR ALL PRODUCTS
In zzIn 2001, Samsung added the word ‘WOW’ to its
marketing campaigns to show the admiration of
consumer for its innovative but affordable products
In May 2002, Samsung announced its plan to extend its
‘DigitAll’ campaign, by...