COMSATS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOCY
ENDOWMENT FUND (CIITEF)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM (for undergraduate students) Note: Please read the instructions given below carefully before filling out this form.
CIIT is committed to ensuring that no one is denied the opportunity to pursue higher education due to his/her inability to pay. With this purpose in mind, CIIT launched its scholarship program (CIITEF) from its Endowment Fund. The program seeks to identify the most deserving students who have achieved academic distinction yet lack the financial resources to pursue higher education. As the amount available for this purpose is very limited, it becomes absolutely necessary to ensure that each scholarship recipient is selected on the basis of a very stringent screening process that also gives donors the satisfaction that their contribution is well spent.
Instructions for Applicants
1. Read the application form carefully before filling it and attach additional sheets of paper, if required, for necessary information. 2. Fill in the form in BLACK or BLUE ink.
3. Write in CAPITAL LETTERS.
4. Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the application form. 5. Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked “NA”. 6. Submit duly completed form to:
Office of Development CIIT, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad Phone: 051-9242990
7. Providing false information may jeopardize your admission at CIIT, recovery of payments received, penalty, disqualification for award of any future financial support or loan, rustication from the Institute and initiation of criminal proceedings. 8. The applicants must attach all documents, as per checklist, with the application form. 9. Please clearly write Application for CIITEF Scholarship 2012 on the envelope. 1. Personal Information of Applicant
• Name of Applicant: Mr. /Ms.______________________________________________________
• CNIC / B Form No
Date of Birth
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
1. Monthly Family Income (in rupees)
|Income source |Father/Guardian |Mother |Brother(s) |Sister(s) |Total | |Salary | | | | | | |Business income | | | | | | |Rental income | | | | | | |Agricultural income | | | | | | |Pension | | | | | | |Income from any other | | | | | | |sources(Please specify) | | | | | | |Total | | | | |...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document