1. High reputation. Starbucks is an established logo. Their name and logo are famous all over the world. 2. The good and comfortable environment. There are tables and chairs provided by Starbucks. Customers can drink coffee and listen to beautiful music. 3. Quick service. Customers do not have to wait a long time to get their drinks. 4. Well- trained employees. They made the drink and food efficiently. 5. Diversified products. Customers can also buy Starbucks canning from supermarket, or automatic vending machine. 6. Globalization. Starbucks’ branches are everywhere. For example, in New York City, there is Starbucks in every five minutes’ walking.
1. Crowd and noisy. Starbucks always has many customers. They either chatting with friends or family, or playing computers, phones. 2. Limited selection for coffee and bread products. Starbucks only sell coffee and bakeries, the guests’ choice are limited by the style. 3. Consumers’ satisfactions. Consumers prefer Starbucks coffee only slightly to the coffee of McDonald’s, Dunkin’ Donuts. 4. They largely rely on America market. Over three quarters of store are located in America. 5. Plebification. The Starbucks brand has become less of a luxury and more of a commodity.
1. More coffee fans all over the world.
2. Increasing demand on fast foods.
3. Investor’s high expectation.
4. European economy crisis. Europe market went down which is an opportunity for Starbucks to succeed in Europe. 5. More people with high requirement of inside decoration.
1. The threat of competitors. Such as Hard rock coffee.
2. The threat of new enters.
3. European economy crisis and chaos society. It could be an opportunity, but may also be a threat that business can go down as well with improper management. 4. High volatile in coffee bean price.
5. Global economy recession. Economy recession is an unpredictable...